OCEANFLIGHT Technologies has made it their mission to revolutionise the boat market through technology and enable fast, long-range electric boats. The key to this are so-called hydrofoils: wings under water. However, modern and efficient hydrofoil boats are only possible in combination with complex flight control and sensing systems.
As part of our team, you’ll have the chance to work on the most advanced flight control and sensing systems for hydrofoil boats, which means you’ll be at the forefront of technological innovation. No day is the same in this role, with the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and work on everything from the concept phase to testing on the water and international business trips to the most stunning locations worldwide.
What you bring:
- Degree in electrical & information technology or a comparable field of study
- Experience in API-Development preferred
- Experience with Linux preferred
- Experience in web development preferred
- Self-reliant and structured way of working
- Affinity for water sports
- Enthusiasm for practical development
What we offer:
- Up-and-coming start-up & the opportunity to grow with the team and the challenges
- Free and independent work
- Regular test campaigns on the lake or sea
- Oceanflight Testsite at Lake Starnberg
- A lot of leeway to contribute and implement your own ideas
- Flexible work around Munich
- A dynamic and motivated team – we get shit done!
Then send your meaningful application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include some pictures and information about your previous projects to help us get to know you better. Join the OCEANFLIGHT team today and be a part of shaping the future of electric boats!